Przejdź do głównej zawartości
Dear Mr Johnson
I am writing like a representative of the club lovers of bikes transport in our city. In our opinion there are not enough bike races. It is very big problem for everyone. Roads for bikes are very small and are not enough of them. As I am sure you are aware, this is very important in every big city.
The authorities in our city should think about make new lanes for bikes. Bike lanes are necessary for everyone : children, students and adult people. They are using it every day. I am confident that everyone will be happy, when in city will be more bike races.
I would like to say that bike lanes are more safety than riding a bike on road. In my opinion bike lanes ale very important for everyone. Now, a lot of people prefer riding bike to spending time in cars. They will spend free time on the fresh air. Bike lanes will be association between attractions in our city, so it will be very good for health and it will be cheaper than driving cars.
I urge you to give this problem your immediate attention. I sincerely trust you will find a solution satisfactory for all. Bike lanes are very important.
Yours faithfully

Xyz

Komentarze

  1. Dear Mr Johnson
    I am writing as a representative of the club lovers of bikes transport in our city. In our opinion there are not enough bike lanes. It is very big problem for everyone. Roads for bikes are very small and are not enough of them. As I am sure you are aware, this is very important in every big city.
    The authorities in our city should think about make new lanes for bikes. Bike lanes are necessary for everyone : children, students and adult people. They are using it every day. I am confident that everyone will be happy, when in city will be more bike lanes.
    I would like to say that bike lanes are more safety than riding a bike on road. In my opinion bike lanes ale very important for everyone. Now, a lot of people prefer riding bike to spending time in cars. They will spend free time on the fresh air. Bike lanes will be association between attractions in our city, so it will be very good for health and it will be cheaper than driving cars.
    I urge you to give this problem your immediate attention. I sincerely trust you will find a solution satisfactory for all. Bike lanes are very important.
    Yours faithfully

    Xyz

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Dear Sir/ Madam                 I writing to tell about the problem with ride a bike in our city. More people commute everywhere by bike.                 It is not safely because there are not enough bike lanes.  In the city there are many cars which are driving very fast and the council threatens all participants not only for cyclists. They are in danger of being hit by road traffic, they are dangerous for children who travel on bicycles, but also those who travel by bicycle to work.                     I would like to ask you for building bike lanes. This issue has a lot of profits which I will present below.                   ...
Dear Mr Marschall, I am writing in connection with very important problem in our local community. As I am sure you are aware, that we do not have any cycle paths in our town. This state of affairs makes cycling really difficult. I am writing on behalf of a lot of people who thinks that our city needs cycle paths. The street are always very crowded, so moving on them by bike is too dangerous. I am sure you have heard about the last night’s accident – a cyclist got hit by a car. This is happening more and more often, people do not want use bicycles anymore. I think that driving on the sidewalks is not the answer. Surley it is possibile to build cycle paths in our town. I am confident that their existence will reduce accident rate. Our hometown will be definitely more safe and people will be feel better here. Additionally, the air will be clear. Cycle paths will become the incentive to cycling. People will use less cars, so emission of toxic fuels will be lower. I urge you to gi...